Cea Matrix 250 AC/DC Tig Welder Package Model: PK004060
The CEA MATRIX 250 AC/DC Professional Tig Welder is based on the very latest IGBT inverter technology, with high frequency arc striking the MATRIX is equipped with an innovative digital panel for the complete control of all the welding parameters.
The excellent technical characteristics of the Matrix welder, with digital control allows high quality TIG welding for the toughest industrial applications and maintenance.
This highly advanced welder is robust and user friendly: MATRIX AC/DC’s can also be used for TIG welding of all metals, including aluminium and its alloys.
The MATRIX also offers excellent performance in MMA welding mode with basic and cellulosic electrodes.
Ultra High Specification (Conforms To The Following Standards)
LDV 2006/95/EC, EMC 2004/108EC, EN 60974-1, EN 60974-3,
EN 60974-10, EMC (CISPR 11):Class A, S
- AC/DC Tig Inverter power source, based on the very latest IGBT technology
- Digital control of all welding parameters
- Precise and efficient TIG arc striking by high frequency
- High performance on thin metal material
- Automatic compensation for mains voltage fluctuations within + 15% - 20%
- Excellent MMA welding characteristics with any type of electrodes
- Shock-proof fibre compound main structure
- Innovative and compact design
Package Includes: Matrix AC/DC Inverter Welder, Starparts Tig Welding Torch, Gas Hose, Work Return Lead
Optional Water Cooled version available Part No: PK004060WC
- Input Voltage
- Fuse Rating
- Open Circuit Voltage
- Current Range
- 5 - 250A
- Duty Cycle @ 35%
- Duty Cycle @ 60%
- Protection Class
- Weight Kg
- Dimensions (mm)
- 560 x 220 x 425
- Sales Leaflet Download